Followers

Thursday, 30 March 2017

Tag # 41...Vintage

                                Tag # 40 Showcase is HERE


Here we are, its time for this weeks challenge and the theme this week is Vintage.
                 Here are my Tags in the hope they inspire you...

                                                   Sandie

I actually had a little play with this Tag..as I was sorting things on my desk I found the jewelled mask that must have fallen out of one of my tubs...so I popped it on the face of the vintage girl.

                                                  Take One


                                                   Take Two




Have fun everyone...x

4 comments:

chrissie said...

Beautiful tags Sandra and another great theme

Love Chrissie xx

Kim said...

Beautiful tags, great theme for this week.

Kim ♥

WendyK said...

Two fabulous tags Sandie, love all the lace on the first one, and the ephemera on the second one.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

The samples are beautiful.